About The University
Jinnah Sindh Medical University is ranked among the Top Medical University of Pakistan which was established in 1973. Basic Sciences Programs like Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Pathology, Physiology, Pharmacology and Forensic Medicine are the parts & Parcels of Medical Education which are working together to achieve the core mission of University. The university offers Five years MBBS degree Program. This college also has APPNA Institute of Public Health & Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies. Health Management, Preventive Medicine & Nutrition, Reproductive Health, Health Research, Environmental & Occupational Health, Behavioral Sciences, Gender Studies, Epidemiology and Bio-statics are the building blocks of APPNA Institute of Public Health. Pharmaceutical Studies prepares students to standout in the quick changing scene of modern medicine through a curriculum set of for study of health care including clinical services, reviewing medication for safety & effectiveness, and providing drug information. By summon the efforts of APPNA Institute of Public Health & Institute of Pharmaceutical Studies, Sindh Medical College providing Medical Health Professional providing unsurpassed services under one Roof.
Programs offering In Jinnah medical University
- Bachelor course of doctorate MBBS (5 YEARS )
- D Pharmacy / Pharma D
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of science in public health
- PHD in public health
For MBBS Students:
- Metric OR O level or Equivalent Examination certificate from Karachi.
- Intermediate OR A Level or Equivalent from Karachi.
- Candidate must have 60% marks in Intermediate.
- Domicile of District Karachi.
- B Form is required in case of under 18.
- father must have the domicile of Sindh Province.
- Candidate Father must have National Identity Card of NADRA with permanent Address of any place located in Sindh.
- Candidate must get Last four years of his/her Education from Karachi.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreigners:
- Last Four year of Education must be obtained from abroad.
- As per the requirement of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council TOEFL & IELTS are the prerequisite for admission.
- Any Proof which depicts the foreign nationality of Student.
Eligibility for Disabled Person:
- Candidate must possess certificate from Social Welfare Department, Govt. of Sindh which shows his/her disability (Physical Disability).
Note: Entrance Test should be cleared by the Student.
JSMU Admission Programs in institute of health & business management & social sciences
- MBA In Hospital and Health care Management (2 Years )
- MBA Executive (2 years )
- BBA ( 4 Years )
- Post Graduate Diplomas
- BBA in Hospital & Health care management ( 4 years )
Soon we will Update the fee structure of JSMU & other facilities they are offering . we will guide you if you need more information or having any question . Thanks