Numl University Islamabad announced new admissions For the graduate , post graduate and other students. they are offering various programs in different departments. NUML university have many campuses in all over the country . Peshawar , Lahore, Karachi, Quetta, Faisalabad, Multan and Hyderabad are the cities where you can get admission in numl university. All the campuses are offering The same programs as the main campus.
There are two intakes in a year in numl university . ONE IS Fall and the other is spring. You can participate in any one.
Programs offered by NUML University
Numl university offering the following programs.
- Under Graduate Programs
- Graduate programs
- Post Graduate programs
- Functional courses
If you want to get admission in any one of the above offered programs then here are some steps to take .
First of all check the eligibility criteria of any program .
To check the updated eligibility criteria Please visit the following link .
How to apply :
You can apply online or Reach the university. See the guide Below For online apply
- First of all Go to http://admissions.numl.edu.pk/
- Click on the signup Button . You can see it clear on the page .
- Fill the required details and You are all done. Now You can login with the help of your email account and submit your personal details and other stuff which numl required for admission.
- You can also Download Full guide of Online Apply from the Numl website . http://admissions.numl.edu.pk/Downloads/User-Guide.pdf
Last date for Submission of Admission Forms: not yet Announced
Entrance Test Date Higher Studies Program: Not yet announced
- The applicants (undergraduate programs) who have already qualified / cleared the test from Education Testing Council (ETC) – HEC will be exempted from NUML devised test. However, they will have to appear in interview as per schedule.
- Application received by hand / after due date/ incomplete form will not be accepted / entertained.
- 5% seats in each program have been reserved for war wounded personnel of Armed Forces / other Civil Forces and 5% seats for FATA / Baluchistan students:
i. All NUML/HEC rules apply. ii. Minimum eligibility criteria. iii. Schedule of test/interview of NUML. iv. No Fee Concession.
- Provisional Admissions: If the candidate fails to provide the last result till 02nd Oct 2017 OR fails to get required percentage for admission OR degree / certificate proves to be fake / unrecognized – his / her Provisional Admissions will be automatically cancelled.