About NUST University
National University of Science & Technology (NUST) acquires arrogance in its enthusiastic resource, intellectual Faculty, stupendous Technicians & Passionate support staff that endeavor to achieve eminence to provide quality education. This world class university offers different programs including undergraduate, Masters & PhD. Its Multi disciplinary Courses, State of the Art Laboratories & Technologies, Research centers, Counseling & Career Advisory Services are the facilities which act as a ladder in the astonishing success of Students. National University of Science & Technology conducts Entry Test Named as NET to check the competency and potential of candidates. Students are allowed to appear in Entry Test several times, higher score will be considered for the admission. NUST University Islamabad Admissions 2018 Complete Details are given below:
- Min 60% marks each in SSC & HSSC or Equivalent Exams.
- Candidate must have an equivalent certificate from the Inter board Committee of chairman (IBCC), in case of O/A Level.
- Other students are judged on the basis of previous /current degree.
- Engineering IT/General Eligibility:16 years of Education with Min 55%
- GAT conducted in the year of 2017 with at least 50 accumulative test score.
- 18 Years of Education with Min 3 CGPA out of 4 and 3.75/5. Research Work is also compulsory.
- GRE/GAT must be qualified by the candidate as per the requirement of HEC.
- Result awaited candidates are also eligible.
- Equivalence certificate should be submitted by the candidates who got degree from Foreign University.
Online Registration Facility is also available.
Entry Test Information:
NET 2018 for Series 1 is closed.
- Online Registration will be opened from 19 February 2018 to 23 March 2018 for Series 2.
- Online Registration will be opened from 28 May 2018 to 30 June 2018 for Series 3.
This platform provides complete detail regarding NUST University Islamabad Admissions 2018. We are always here to provide you a vision for your Future.
Need more information or have any question ? Please ask it in the comment box. Thanks